Work with a small, well established green cleaning company in a friendly, no drama work environment. We are a smart, respectful group of folks looking to hire another house cleaner with similar work ethics.
We have an IMMEDIATE need for a PART-TIME cleaner. The location of this position would be extremely convenient for a Georgia State student or someone how lives in Midtown, Downtown, Decatur, Virginia Highlands, Midtown West, or Kirkwood.
What You Can Expect From Us With This Position:
- Morning hours Tuesday - Thursday and about 6 and 1/2 hours on Friday beginning at 9am.
- About $200 to $240 per week.
- Pay is weekly by direct deposit.
- Quarterly performance bonus up to $100
- Occasional opportunity for additional hours, if desired.
- We provide safe, healthy, effective green cleaning products for you to use.
- We provide all high-quality equipment (vacuum, microfiber cloth, mops, etc)
- We provide training to a quick study.
- Simple dress code.
- You will work independently in the same homes on a regular basis
- Assignments are mostly well-established clients (some for 12+ years).
What We Expect From You for This Position:
- High energy and physically able to perform cleaning duties
- Positive attitude & pleasant personality. "WE HIRE THE SMILE AND TRAIN THE SKILL".
- Extremely dependable and responsible with "no drama" attitude.
- Able to pass a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Able to work well with others.
- DRUG FREE
- Well groomed and polite manner.
- Punctual and committed to good attendance. We require strict punctuality and attendance.
- Prefer a quick study and neat freak.
Other Job Requirments:
- Have a very reliable car that is not shared, valid Georgia driver's license, and proof of insurance which you can use EVERY WORK DAY for assignments.
- Have a personal smartphone with a data plan which can be used for work. You
- Speak fluent English.
- Over 21 years old.
- Able to pass a very extensive background check.
- Excellent verifiable work history with 1 year or more with recent jobs.
- Over 21 years old.
Reply thoughtfully to this application. If you simply and paste the same answer repetitively or just attaching a resume your application will be disregarded.